Due to concerns about COVVID-19 Coronavirus, we want to make the safety of our participants our priority and therefore are making changes to our scheduling accordingly.
2020 Utah PFS Fleet Agenda Topics* include:
1. Decreasing Downtime - Every Fleet's #1 Priority
2. Garage Operations - How to Communicate Effectively with Customers to Reduce Downtime
3. A Common Sense Approach to Vehicle Life Cycles
4. An Effective Trifecta - Hiring Practice, Succession Planning, and Training Programs that Work
5. Emerging Technologies - Solutions for Today's Challenges Facing Regional Fleet Managers
6. Utah Fleet Manager's Round Table - an Open Discussion on Regional Issues
7. Electrification for Public Fleets - Preparing Your Fleet and Infrastructure to Convert to Electric Vehicles
8. Fleet Leadership 101 - Qualities Every Leader Should Have
9. Save Time and Money by Purchasing from Ready-to-Use, Competitively-Solicited Contracts
10. Maximizing the Three Most Important Aspects of Your Surplus Auctions - Control, Transparency, and Revenue
*Note: Some Agenda topics may be subject to change
(Includes coffee/pastries, lunch and breaks)
Click for reservations or reserve by calling direct at (435) 652-1234. Be sure to mention that you are with the Public Fleet Summit group.